Please read through this entire post, it contains important information about when and how to pickup your pies, candy and flower seeds orders.
Pickup is scheduled for Wed, April 1st from 4:20-7:50 pm at the Billinger House – 4686 Longs Ct., Broomfield 80023.
(Note that Flower Power seeds pickup is only for the orders taken/money collected by the families. Online Flower Power orders are shipped directly to the person who ordered.)
Please understand this pickup date/time could change at the last minute depending on the state of the pandemic and/or the vendor’s ability to deliver. We ask that you watch your email as the pickup date/time gets closer.
Pies are delivered frozen and MUST BE picked up during your scheduled pickup time – see below for scheduling your pickup time. I do not have freezer space to store pies not picked up. If you are unable to pickup during the pickup window please arrange for someone else to pick up your order.
DUE TO THE STATE ORDERED RESTRICTIONS WE HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC PROCEDURE FOR PICKUP. Our distribution has been approved by Broomfield Health and Human Services as long as we adhere to the strict procedures listed below. You will NOT be in violation of the Stay At Home order, since you are picking up food items.
Each family MUST sign up for ONE pickup time slot through the signup genius link below. If you need assistance signing up, please email email@example.com or text Shannon Billinger at 303-519-1844. Please do not show up to pick up an order without signing up on the signup genius first.
On pickup date, April 1st, PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AT YOUR DESIGNATED TIME!
- Upon arrival text your STUDENT’S LAST NAME to Shannon Billinger at 303-519-1844.
- I (Shannon) will text you when your order is out on the driveway ready for pickup.
- Please stay in your car until you have confirmation your order is ready.
- Only ONE family can be out of their car picking up their order at a time. Let those who have arrived before you go first. This may be a slow process so please be respectful, patient, flexible, and understanding.
- Please DO NOT come to the door and ring the bell. I will not answer. I can only respond by text and we cannot have any direct contact.
- WE MUST FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES! The Broomfield Health and Human Services has approved our distribution, but we MUST adhere to their procedures as outlined above.
Thank you in advance for your flexibility, patience, and understanding. Stay healthy.
Legacy Band Boosters & Shannon Billinger