We are starting the process of issuing Hawaii refund checks over the next couple of weeks. We appreciate your continued patience; it is a lot of administrative work and we are volunteers. Your refund check will come in the mail via FirstBank, so your check will look a little different compared to other checks we may have sent you in the past. Also, it takes about a week to deliver the check to you once we have executed payment.
What we need from you: an email to email@example.com stating the following:
- your student’s name
- who to make the refund check payable to
- your current mailing address
- your current preferred phone number
- if and how much you would like to apply your Hawaii refund to your FRG
- You can see your FRG balanced owed by logging into Charms. From the Home screen, go to Finances on the top bar which pulls up your Student Financial Statement. From here, you can see what is due for this year’s FRG and how much has been paid toward your trip.
Please remember that only credit card and check payments may be refunded. Student Ledger monies applied to your Hawaii trip must go back to your Student Ledger funds or can be applied to your FRG.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org