ShopWithScrip is the easiest way for you to earn money for your band or guard student!
Purchase physical or electronic gift cards on your smartphone to use on everyday purchases.
Hundreds of cards available for dining, home improvement, groceries, travel and more.
Funds can be used for
- Fundraising goal • Private Lessons • Trip Expenses • Band Lunch program
- Marching Shoes • Band Polos • and more
See the latest retailer list here: https://www.shopwithscrip.com/whatsnew/index.aspx
Get Started Now!
- Join our program by opening an account at ShopWithScrip.com
- Click on Join Program
- Enter our organization’s enrollment code:DFB47B8F15286
- Enter your personal information.
- Link your bank account through PrestoPayTM to enroll in online payments and place your first order.
Want to purchase cards on the go?
Install RaiseRightFundraising on your smartphone and purchase electronic cards almost anywhere you shop, eat or play. Cards are available immediately after purchase when using PrestoPayTM
- In your Appstore download RaiseRightFundraising.
- Login using your user information you created in ShopWithScrip.com
- Start earning immediately by purchasing gift cards to almost anywhere you shop or eat.
$25 Safeway Reloadable Cards can be purchased at most parent meetings and band events. As well as through ShopWithScrip.com. Safeway cards donate 5% back to your students band/guard account.
Cards can be reloaded at the customer service center or at the checkout registers for any amount up to a $500 using cash, check, debit or credit card.
Practical Details about Scrip
- When paying by check, place in an envelope and send with your student to place in the Band Box. Make payable to Legacy Band Boosters, Write Scrip & the invoice # on your check.
- During the school year Scrip physical gift card purchases placed by Sunday night at 6 PM will be delivered to your student during band class or marching band practice by Thursday.
- In the summer, physical cards will be available beginning on Thursday for pick-up from the scrip coordinator, or they will be delivered at the next scheduled band rehearsal.
- You are welcome to invite family and friends to create their own accounts, using our enrollment code and your student’s name. Physical cards will be delivered to your student as outlined above. ScripNow! ecards will be available to print or use on the account holder’s smart phones immediately after purchase.
- Once a month a lump sum of rebate earnings are posted to your student’s Charm’s account. For the reporting period or a detailed breakdown, please contact the Scrip Coordinator.
Let us know if you have any questions or need some help with the signup! Email the Scrip Coordinator at Scrip@LegacyBands.org.