ShopWithScrip is the easiest way for you to fundraise for Legacy Bands! With ShowWithScrip fundraising, families can easily earn money for the Legacy Band Programs while they shop. Simply buy and use Scrip gift cards for everyday purchases, and earn a rebate on each one at no additional cost.
- Convenience – Order Scrip from anywhere with internet. See all the available brands and denominations at a glance.
- Immediate Delivery – Order and print ScripNow® eCards right from your ShopWithScrip account, and reload gift cards you already own.
- PrestoPay™ – Pay for your order instantly by electronic debit using the secure ACH process.
- In-Depth Information – Access your purchase and rebate history.
See the latest retailer list here: https://www.shopwithscrip.com/whatsnew/index.aspxGet Started:
- Register for your free ShopWithScrip account at ShopWithScrip.com. You will need the Legacy Band’s enrollment code to complete this. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
- Place scrip order BEFORE Sunday at 10pm.
- Send check to school for payment of your scrip order:
- Put your check in band box payable to LEGACY BAND BOOSTERS, write “scrip order #” and the order number on the memo line.
During the summer: Scrips will be delivered to school for students to bring home the following week at band camp (one week delay).
During the school year: Scrips will be delivered to school the following Thursday or Friday after your order is placed.
Many Scrips are reloadable! Check the website for which vendors and more information. You must use a card that was purchased through scrips originally.
Our scrip program offers King Soopers (“KS”) cards that are reloadable at King Soopers registers and customer service. For those of you familiar with KS reloadable cards that other non-profit use, ours will work the same way. Here are the steps:
- Buy a $25 or $100 KS card from shopwithscrip.com.
- You will receive a reloadable card – The only visible difference is that there is no $ amount on the face of the card.
- To reload your card, ask the clerk at the store register or Customer Service Counter BEFORE you ring up your groceries to add any denomination up to $1,000 to your card. You can pay by credit card, check or cash.
- Use the card to pay for groceries or gas at the pump.
- We will track your purchases by card number and provide monthly report of your 5% rebate for your Student Ledger.
You can always look at your rebates on shopwithscrip.com… Sign in to your ShopWithScrip account, then click on Reports on left panel. Select Family Order Rebate Summary Report and pick the dates for which you would like information.
To check card balance, the cashier can swipe and report it to you, or you can go to www.gcbalance.com or call the 800 # on the back of the card. The card can be discarded or recycled if you do not want to use. Lost cards require new purchase. Cards CANNOT be reloaded online – ONLY at store.
Let us know if you have any questions or need some help with the signup! Email the Scrip Coordinator at Scrip@LegacyBands.org.